Ranking
Original Post
[Promo-Team]Art Express

PT - If you don't already know stands for Promo-team a group of admins and moderators who operate behind the scenes and on stage, to keep the community more enjoyable for everyone.
M - Stands for the "M" Factor aka Mrama ( not trying to be egotistical )

What is this? This thread that your viewing now serves the community the newest artist information in all of Toribash, giving behind the scenes information, like inside price info, and how to get on the client list of those rare and hard to order from artist.

Art Express's Monthly Report

Texturer of the Month

Susanin

Susanin is one of those underrated texture makers who deserves to be famous but cant because of some reason or the other, he usually spends his time on TB in any wushu channel (thats where I found about him today) even though he only has 2 sets out for the public eye this guy can capture detail like Vermine, and add a very constructive and accurate twist to it.
By the looks of it I would say that his strong point of texturing is taking a reference pic of any character and trying as best as he can to fit that character into the toribash model, thats why I am giving him props for his efforts, the only problem that he has or at least to my eye, is that he doesn't know that if he could take his texturing to a new level of marketing he could be a very big texture artist.

Shop of the Month

DaJoka and Octopod

The collaborative effort of DaJoka and Octopod in this one of a kind avatar, and signature shop is truly amazing, they give a very modern, drastic, and action feel to their work, their efforts have earned them this spot light. You can clearly see that they have experience from the contrast and flow of their work, the scanlines and different effects that they use you should certainly check these guys out. You can check out the shop by clicking their banner above this entry.

Coolest Idea of the Month

Cinamintz with the comeback of toribash converse

Ah it use to be back in the day everyone had some tori converse, phew rocking different colors and personality in each shoe, cinamintz makes an accurate view of the famous Converse shoes and makes them fit for the toribash model, you should really check this out and grab yourself a pair while they last. You can click the banner above this entry to order a pair.

This Months Tip Section

Ah, this texture ordering always brings up some problem in formating, remember when ordering a texture or piece of art needed, always include a detailed request of exactly what you want in it, and the way you want it done. When ordering from a specific artist make sure that what you are ordering is in their genre and field of range in texturing, Also make sure that your request is something that you think they will have fun making (always helps speed your wait process) You could also bribe them to bump you up on the waiting Queue by paying them a little bit more but make sure that you tell them why you are paying more for what you are ordering. Remember check if the store has a certain order form to fill out, and if the Artist has a shop always Post in the shop before PMing them your request unless you have been specifically ordered to send a Private Message, If the shop does not have a order form always follow the default form for one.

Genre : XXX
Colors/Gradients: XXX
Style: XXX
Overall Concept : XXX
Small Details: XXX

Video of the Month

Moop, Magix, Rutzor, Mosier, Maldiluna, Juhizz, and Deejay741 all collaborate in this epic video defying gravity and testing toribash to its limits this deserves the spotlight for this month check it out below.

And that concludes this weeks edition of Art Express hope you guys enjoyed it,

If you have any information of an artist that deserves the spotlight please PM Mrama , with a link and description of the artist.
The Toribash New Artist Support Foundation
This foundation is for the help and support of new artist of toribash, to put their first steps in the soil of the community, if you fit under the category of a new artist and would like help in the marketing values and strategies of the Toribash Art/Textures Market forum please PM Mrama.
Gone Fishing
I think Rutzor's BillieJean video should get an award. Might PM Mrama later about it.
Сус ты зе бест !! дал прикурить буржуям ! продолжай в том же духе братуха!
Originally Posted by jhucks2235 View Post
haha its great i like when moop was doing the moon walk lol

it was maldiluna doing the moonwalk, i made the video
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave