Ranking
Error not connected
Been playing off and on for the past 14 years, and now i get the message not connected?
[OLDA]|[fl0w] -- I'll just water thank you.
Same here. I was trying to load into twinsword and changed my mind to Judo but then it said "Not connected" even for the rest of the mods.
-----
What is the fix for the steam version? I play on the steam version but it still says im not connected.
-----
Nevermind It is fixed
Last edited by Aqohn; Dec 6, 2021 at 07:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
HELP
Quando entro na lista de servidores não aparece nenhuma sala, e tem uma mensagem escrito unable to conect server list. help o que eu faço?
Merged all the similar threads into one.

For everyone on standalone, make sure you've downloaded and installed the latest version available from downloads page: https://www.toribash.com/downloads.php
You'll need to redownload even if you already have an earlier installation of Toribash 5.53 - build from the original release is not compatible with the new game servers.

If you're on Steam then just make sure you've got the latest patch, reinstallation isn't necessary.
macbook air sierra 10.12.6
Why do we have to get steam to play multiplayer? Why cant people on 5.44 access multiplayer? I am not able to upgrade to macOS 10.13 or later. May the developers please give 5.44 through 5.01 multiplayer support? Thank you, and have a blessed day. ~ Zombiewcc
-----
Originally Posted by Zombiewcc View Post
Why do we have to get steam to play multiplayer? Why cant people on 5.44 access multiplayer? I am not able to upgrade to macOS 10.13 or later. May the developers please give 5.44 through 5.01 multiplayer support? Thank you, and have a blessed day. ~ Zombiewcc

Nabi Studios keep up the good work on this game.

also i have been playing for 4 years im on a new accoount because i cant remember my first accounts password, but that just means i get to start all over again. i know that trying to add multiplayer support to older versions will take a LONG TIME.
Last edited by Zombiewcc; Jan 5, 2022 at 10:45 PM. Reason: wanted to say that i have been playing for 4 years