Ranking
Originally Posted by Death316 View Post
Alright um I got one more question. I have been seeming to get the run down somewhat on the YouTube run and I am trying a little bit in relax run but its a little more difficult but that's not the question I have been trying some parkour mods. So my question is on ground floor my leg is fine but if I play a parkour mod my leg for no reason after the first step just launches up and I have tried messing with my glutes and ankles chest and lumbar but I cant seem to be able to get it back down for the second step...Does anyone know how to fix this?

I recommend not extending your ankles so much, if you are at all. The gravity may be too low. Plus your time before turns may be too long. If your frames are lower between turns, you'll have more time and more chances to fix your legs.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I recommend not extending your ankles so much, if you are at all. The gravity may be too low. Plus your time before turns may be too long. If your frames are lower between turns, you'll have more time and more chances to fix your legs.

Alright thanks I dont extend my ankles all the time but I do, do it sometimes probably when its not needed, I believe when I play it the gravity is on -30.00..Does sumo need to be checked? And do you believe 10 frames is enough or should I lower it.

Thanks for your replies I am getting better at it. I mostly played Aikido so I didn't really have to use my legs and run but I been wanting to branch out a bit
I would recommend watching Mocucha's Free-running tutorial, where he explains running balance quite well.

Don't forget to practice a lot too! Trial and error is the way!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
in the parkour mods, the special suffices you start on have more friction, that's why you launch up
(Origin)
Originally Posted by Death316 View Post
Alright um I got one more question. I have been seeming to get the run down somewhat on the YouTube run and I am trying a little bit in relax run but its a little more difficult but that's not the question I have been trying some parkour mods. So my question is on ground floor my leg is fine but if I play a parkour mod my leg for no reason after the first step just launches up and I have tried messing with my glutes and ankles chest and lumbar but I cant seem to be able to get it back down for the second step...Does anyone know how to fix this?

Perhaps the Game rules are affected. Always make sure it's -30.00, because the preset is -9.82 I believe. It may also be due to you starting at a slant, perhaps? Be sure to just check for those little things, and adjust accordingly.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
your real main problem is you are not using your ankles you are just holding them the whole time and try and try not to lean over to far so extend your abs a few frames then hold them
-----
also if you are going to fall over anyway don't try and stand back up it wont work unless you learn to use your arms what you would want to do is learn to roll and then continue to run afterward.( best to roll on one shoulder in parkour and depending on the speed you have in spar so example you are sparing and going really show roll straight; you are running really fast this time roll over your shoulder watch Mocu's tutorial it will explain better)hope it helps later.
Last edited by Micah; Mar 8, 2015 at 05:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump