Toribash
People have been playing in there all day, its been full most of the time. Lightning kid just set the qi so nobody could go in, I think he did the right thing. I played 3 games and now i am only 2k from custom belt, I hope it can be sorted quickly.

People could be buying items from the torishop which are qi based , ie pure elf and demon, If they do they should get a hard slap on the wrist
PARANDROID
Originally Posted by ronalds View Post
People could be buying items from the torishop which are qi based , ie pure elf and demon, If they do they should get a hard slap on the wrist

Sure they could, but at least I'm not doing it. I just wanted to see what's after god belt and stuff. And have some fun with circular dojo/timed dq. Which isn't set on any other server.
It's God Belt --> One Belt(100k) --> Elite Belt(1million)
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
I have to admit i played one match when I was told the server was glitched

JUST ONE MATCH (just in case people dont believe me, i left after that first one against hector)

I dont know if my Qi is wrong i have 1772 Qi now...
i think i got like 500 Qi, last time i checked i needed about 900 matches more O_O

btw: srry if my english is a bit messed up, i'm tired and i'm doing homework at the same time when i'm posting this...
Last edited by Mapleleaf; Mar 26, 2008 at 07:56 PM.
Everyone who played in this server will get back their original belt.
Last edited by Fyerrblad; Mar 26, 2008 at 09:20 PM.
Gone
Originally Posted by Fyerrblad View Post
Everyone who played in this server will get back their original belt.

[sarcasm]Whaaaaaaaaat? No way. I didn't expect this. I thought I can keep the 130k qi.[/sarcasm]
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Ermmm...

How did this event occur? Was the server majorly bugged me thinks.
Church of BnW
Eh, the only people who really deserve a slapping (by hand or trout?) are the ones who go off and gloat about their full elf and pure and what not.
Otherwise just undo whats been done.