Toribash
Original Post
Account stats messed up--more than normal?
Last weekend when I logged in, the first game I won told me I had 150 games left to black belt. This means that it should have been in the database that I only have 150 left.

I didn't get to black belt, but I got it down from 150 three times from quitting and logging back in: down to 70, 60 and 40 each from 150. I don't know if that means it should have made me a black belt in the next few days, and i don't care if it doesn't... but what seems to have happened is the opposite.

Sunday I had 135 games left. Seems odd that it would think I only did 15 games, but whatever. My rank was in the 200's and it was better than before..

Ever since Monday I have had 250 games left and my rank is over 7500. Not extremely painful but it's irritating. I don't know if I just need to wait, but for three days it's been this way and it hasn't fixed itself.

I did change my name from [PUFF]ImageAll to [puff]ImageAll... Could that have something to do with it?

kthxbai

Edit: If I understand how the "total earnings" works (you see it when you click on Torishop from the top menu) then I have earned 7440 TC throughout my playing time. If this means that that is the actual amount of credits I have won by winning matches, then knowing that I've never used any boosters before I should be able to divide that number by 5 and get my total number of won games... which comes out to 1488—more than enough for black belt. But the game still says I have only done a measly ~750—about half.
Last edited by ImageAll; Apr 2, 2008 at 12:05 AM.
Originally Posted by ImageAll View Post

I did change my name from [PUFF]ImageAll to [puff]ImageAll... Could that have something to do with it?

I don't feel like reading, but i saw that part... No.. It doesn't have to do with it.. Because it is inside the brackets it isn't considered your name.. Which is why i per se leave arkane and joined 'bubble' (just made it up) it would not affect my games played.
Your rank means absolutely nothing. As it's updated every day, it tends to flip and spin from day to day. Used to be updated once a week.

As for your belt. Read the stickies and try to get into the habit of doing that for every board. This question has been asked a few too many times for my liking.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
I know where you are coming from on this. It has been posted before but not what we have.

Basically a couple days ago i had about 150 games to black belt as well. So for 2 days i PLAYED A LOT. I got up to around 1500+ qi at the moment but my belt is not reflected in the game. I am still brown and it still says i need like 100+ games till black belt.

So i would think this is a belt glitch not a QI glitch. 1556 Tivo is my QI of this moment.
Are you new to Toribash and looking to join a clan? Join [NEWB]
Clan Newb Toribash Thread
ClanNEWB.com
I understand how this seems redundant, so I'll be content with a simple yes or no to whether or not multiple people have seen the Toribash database save their number of remaining games, and then forget over 100 of them two days later. It just doesn't seem like the normal pattern of the database; it should subtract a lot of the games I won from the remaining games over a two day span, but not add to it. o_O
ImageAll: Apparently, considering what Tivo's just said.

Tivo: I see your point. Not sure if anyone can do anything about it, though.

Regardless, if this problem is seperate from the Qi bug, then it'll do well as a bug report at the very least.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Tivo's situation does not reflect my own. It said I had 150 games left, and then two days later it said I had 250 games left. It's not that I just can't see my belt yet—that's happened before and I'm not bothered by that—it's that my progress has literally gone backwards.
Oh, damn, sorry. Me = tired.

But as I've said, the Qi glitch lurks by night. You'll just have to wait for a fix - it's quite common now, and a fix doesn't exist yet.
hmm... Will it eventually go back to 150 (if I don't win anything)? Or is it a common yet permanent glitch? I'm just hoping for the former... because in that case I have hope that all those games I won on Saturday will be accounted for as well. õ.Ô
I assume that it can be reversed - some people have apparently had this done for them. Quite a few members have lost 5k, maybe 10k Qi and not got it back yet.