Toribash
Original Post
Control Change?
I logged onto ToriBash today and found that the controls were different. Relax and Hold for joints can't be accessed via the mouse. Is this a glitch or a permanent change to the controls?

Also, earlier today this game was working as normal, and joints could be Held or Relaxed with the mouse, and it would run at 60 fps. After a little while, I came back to play ToriBash again and not only did the controls seem to change, it's locked at 30 fps which is awful (My PC can run ArmA III at 60 fps, and had no problems running ToriBash at 60 fps earlier).

So, was there an update today? If so, I'm definitely upset because the frame rate lock and the control change are almost completely ruin my gameplay experience.
"Blessed are the Peacemakers"
Alright. So. There is the option call Mouse Buttons, it's very handy dandy if you're a person like me who enjoys using both the joint state shortcuts and the mouse.
MouseButtons one will cycle through all joint states (hold, relax, contract, extend, rotate right, rotate left, etc)
MouseButtons 2 will cycle through hold and relax.
MouseButtons 3 will cycle through contract and relax.
These can be changed in the options menu, it is the third option from the top.
I suggest you learn how to utilize MouseButtons, because it can help you select through joint states faster. It's best if you use x (or whatever key is used to cycle through hold and relax) while doing this.
Hope this all helped.
Also. /opt fixedframerate 0 will stop the frame rate from locking. You can set that number to any number, although. (Warning: The ghost speed is dependent on the framerate, if you are above 100 FPS, the game is almost unplayable, due to how fast the ghost is.)
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
Alright. So. There is the option call Mouse Buttons, it's very handy dandy if you're a person like me who enjoys using both the joint state shortcuts and the mouse.
MouseButtons one will cycle through all joint states (hold, relax, contract, extend, rotate right, rotate left, etc)
MouseButtons 2 will cycle through hold and relax.
MouseButtons 3 will cycle through contract and relax.
These can be changed in the options menu, it is the third option from the top.
I suggest you learn how to utilize MouseButtons, because it can help you select through joint states faster. It's best if you use x (or whatever key is used to cycle through hold and relax) while doing this.
Hope this all helped.
Also. /opt fixedframerate 0 will stop the frame rate from locking. You can set that number to any number, although. (Warning: The ghost speed is dependent on the framerate, if you are above 100 FPS, the game is almost unplayable, due to how fast the ghost is.)

Thanks, that was a big help! Fixed my game completely for me!
"Blessed are the Peacemakers"