Toribash
Original Post
question of banned
hi pls i play with 200 booster on two aikido servers with the same account...can i be banned for thisi dont know this...thx very much
Yep, thats farming.

You cannot be multiclienting in the same server, only in different servers.
Thats bannable.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Actually, that's what he said - he's playing in different servers with the same account.

That is allowed.
ok so can i be calmbecause cmon saids me before pair minutes i will be banned for this...so what i can do and i cant doi think i cant have two and more accounts in one server...but i can have one the same account in two semi pro aikido servers...

so how is it?thx
i have a probleme i don't know why i have banned
Yesterday I half a bot on my channel and I left it all night and this morning I wake up and I receive this message so I do not understand
[13:22]-irc.toribash.com-*** You are permanently banned from Toribash IRC (operator log-in)
God feed your love to me.
C’est une divinité qui me fait l’offrande de ton amour
Originally Posted by vengeur35 View Post
i have a probleme i don't know why i have banned
Yesterday I half a bot on my channel and I left it all night and this morning I wake up and I receive this message so I do not understand
[13:22]-irc.toribash.com-*** You are permanently banned from Toribash IRC (operator log-in)

yeah i have similar problem...i cant log in to my main account but im not be banned.i cant log in but nobody helps me...i post a private message to about 5 admins but nobody can help me...so i start new account and i play very much so that i play my tcs and good items back---so i play with one account on two servers - that would be quickly...but im scary about banned for this...
ok you don't have luck again but admin are occupted of developpement of toribash 4.0 and wii but he must help me and you!!
Originally Posted by redbOx View Post
but i can have one the same account in two semi pro aikido servers...

Yes that is correct, you can be in multiple servers at a time with the same account.

vengeur35, please make a separate thread for your problem : )
ok