Ranking
Original Post
My Toribash is seriously messed up.
Well, here are my problems. Lets say I log into toribash, enable shaders, log in and tell the game to "remember me" (So I don't have to log in every time). Now I log off and open the file again. TA-DA! All of the settings I put on are gone. There are no shaders and it asks me for my username and password when I click on multiplayer. Please note that I DO HAVE ON disable graphics reloading, so it should theoretically remember my defaults I set. My other problem is I cannot see textures, I was just in a game and someone told the person he was playing "Nice head", but I could not see his texture. I have tried to reinstall and I get the same problem. HELP.
CPU Specs?

That'll help solve the texture thing. And I'm not completely sure but the stderr.txt may say something if the textures are failing to auto update.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
what kind of computer are you using?
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
Originally Posted by snowflakeG View Post
Sorry Ive been gone for a while, can somebody explain how to do what he just reccomended?

Go to your Toribash folder and tell us whats in your stderr.txt file.
| Knbl.on.TB |
Proud member of Sigma. Proud congregator of BnW.
I am using a mac (Which is no reason it shouldn't work, and upon searching stderr.txt on my Harddrive nothing comes up. I apparently don't have that file.
i would realy like to help you but i dont know what i could do.

about the logg in and out problem i do not think that is fixable.

about the texture problem...
try to download a newer version when it comes out and make sure that you are downloading the threw the "mac" link.

otherwise i dont know why textures wont show up if you can run shaders.

best of luck,
-Salmon.
Did you drag the Toribash folder to your hard drive or Applications ?

You need to start it from there.