Ranking
Original Post
F keys don't work...
When I'm playing toribash, none of the F keys like:

F1 or F2 or F3, etc. They all don't work. Well, the F keys do work except not with toribash. For instance I can still change the volume and brightness of the computer using the F keys. I'm using the newest iMac by the way. So basically my F keys don't work with toribash. Can anyone help?

(giving 40tc to anyone with a solution that works)
Last edited by Bananana; Jul 7, 2008 at 10:38 PM.
err... thats odd... thats very odd... eugh...
my dads new mac works perfectly fine with it, so i have no idea what could be causing this... do they work when your in finder and toribash is open? it doesnt seem like a big deal clicking off the side of toribash to change volume and brightness etc. but i really dont see how toribash could of caused this unless it requires using those keys...
have you tried all of them including things like 'eject'?
I'm assuming that you mean F1/F8/Shift-F7 don't work, as Toribash doesn't appear to use any of the other F-Keys.

There might be some incompatibility with your OS here somewhere. If this issue is due to that, then it'll be fixed in the next release.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."