Ranking
So can you enable fonts and text size and alignment so things can be directly copied?

That would make me happy

Like make it almost the same as the original

Like with stickied threads and all

Also the same mod functions

That would be a definite plus and then no one can really object
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
OH MY GOD I CANT FIND THE BNCY BOARD OMG OMG WHAT WILL I DO!?!?
ISHI SAVE ME IM DIEING I CnAT LIFE WIFOUT CLANDSCUZN
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I can say this will need improvments...

Like mrlebo said could you make the person who makes the group be able to make stickies and stuff?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
I feel bad for asking for all of this stuff but also can it be made so that the group creator can op people in the clan like make the co leaders and stuff have the functions

and also editing of peoples posts, makes it useful for the leaders to comment on peoples replays with out says somthing like

"@ownagehuh

@mrlebo

and so on"
One more thing...

I went to the invite players to the group and i entered all my clan members.

I checked all of there names what do i do now to invite them..?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
You want to keep up with newly created clans so now they can create their boards at will. but that doesn't mean you need to close other clan's board and force us to come over here. I mean what pain it is, just to leave our boards open while brining up the new "social groups" too? Those two things can coexist next to each other. You don't wanna create new forums, cool. But please don't close the old ones.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Originally Posted by mrlebo View Post
I think i could definately like the new way but will the features like stickies and merging threads and editing posts come back? or not?

Originally Posted by mrlebo View Post
I feel bad for asking for all of this stuff but also can it be made so that the group creator can op people in the clan like make the co leaders and stuff have the functions

and also editing of peoples posts, makes it useful for the leaders to comment on peoples replays with out says somthing like

"@ownagehuh

@mrlebo

and so on"

As long as we have those features i am fine with the changes and also maybe subforums
Clan league threads need to be moved where people can see them....Not exactly a small deal.
What the hell is this!?

Where's the clan board?

Seriously, I dont like this.

These new changes makes me rage >:|
Member [o]f Incognito