Toribash
Request

Can some one teach me how to do madman replays cause Im quite bad and want to learn
i request a tutorial on clan video making from an artist :/ and i want to know what are programs that he(the videos artist) use :/
Want set? head? avvy? pm me if you want anything.
Now that Joint textures are out I would like to request joint texture templates. I'm not sure if this is the place but to me it seems the only place to post it.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
Aerox, aren't they just plain spheres? The most I could think of is adding a line for where force/relax divides, and what part is used as a texture for that divide. If they're just rotated heads then they're not really worth a template (If not I could give it a shot).

I would like to request a Mod Maker tutorial. Explaining what each feature does and some tricks if possible. Including the basics for how to make a good mod would also be nice.

Edit:

Did a quick test before bed. Joint textures map EXACTLY like heads. Meaning there's still a distortion on the top of the sphere (Also means no need for new templates).

The distortion also continues when one extends/contracts.
Last edited by GoodBox; Sep 8, 2012 at 10:15 AM.
(>^_^)>
I was wondering if someone could make a "break dancing" tutorial, where they teach us how to do some basic cool looking break dance moves like

Flare
Windmill
Head Spin

I've always envied the people break dancing in toribash :P
And I can not find a SINGLE tutorial on youtube either so this is really my last hope :P
Cookies