Ranking
I cant see trails. and floor texture sometimes disappear (tried that /opt thing. still not showing:S). My avatar is not showing any more also.

Aaaand plz make linux version too, toribash full closes wenevetr I minimice window (in wine)

edit: trails fixed. ground texture still has same effect

just like the guy below
-|
\|/
Last edited by havoccat; Jun 17, 2009 at 04:34 PM.
in free play i can see my groudn texture, but in mp the ground texture disappear after the first 3 reactiontime seconds :/
graphics
what graphic card i need to run shaders in tb 3.8? i active but when i go in options again, auto desactive

HELP PLEASE! I WANT THE BEST GRAPHICS!!!!!
Originally Posted by socado1 View Post
what graphic card i need to run shaders in tb 3.8? i active but when i go in options again, auto desactive

HELP PLEASE! I WANT THE BEST GRAPHICS!!!!!

Your card has to have 125 MB or memory, or more.
Also it has to support at least Pixel shader 2.0 (3.0 for certain).

That is the minimum requirement.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

good job
The 3.8 beta is working fine and smoothly for me actually it seems to be smoother than 3.72 as i can tell, but there is one or two things your could change.

1.The old replays from 3.72 "mine or other peoples custom replays" need to be copied or transferred to 3.8, all tho i have not had any problems doing it my self, its just that other people that doesn't know how to do it might want there other replays.

2.Need to make the replays ABC order, it confused me. lol

GREAT game tho 10/10

PS. This texture thing is a load of crap, what you do is get on 3.8 and then multilayer and theirs your textures,duh!
the non shaders are finnaly awsome now the only thing left on non shaders are better shadows but the rest is awsome
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL
The one problem i have seen is that floor textures do not work at all.

I have tried /opt floortexture 1 and everything and nothing shows up.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]