Ranking
Original Post
Old Reg key?
I decided to put my old reg key into the User CP profile thing, and after more than 48 hours I don't have a + in front of my names, none of the extra stuff you're supposed to get with it. am I doing something wrong?
Your profile doesn't say that you've entered a key (I can see such things).

Make sure you've entered it exactly as it was originally written (the format should be "xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx"), and make sure that you've clicked "Save Changes" at the bottom of the page.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
im haveing the same problem
i typed in my reg key and i dont have the extras that i should get i entered my key in that format and its been about 4 hours

can someone help?
What is a reg key, and what are these "extras" i dont get it at all. :3
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
Originally Posted by Tiebasher View Post
What is a reg key, and what are these "extras" i dont get it at all. :3

A reg key, is a code to get a game registered. And in this case, a toribash reg key. Apparently you weren't around at the time, but toribash used to cost money. And the extras were just a head texture.
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.
Well, I made my account at the same time Daxx did, but I didnt have to pay, and neither did he. And, where can I find this "reg Key". I did that with my COD game, but Idk about toribash. Is that why people have a '+' after their name, because i thought it meant oldschooler. :P
[RENEGADE]
Toribash 2.0+ was shareware, people was paying for it, if somebody pay - he get reg key, and he can play multiplayer etc.
Now toribash is freeware, so ppl who pay don't get anything, Nabi did "extras" for them. It is free head texture and "+" b4 nick.
oldschooler = person who pay.

Am I right?

Edit: nvm... i am late.
You bought a reg key?
[RENEGADE]