Ranking
View Poll Results: I set shaders to 1 on Toribash 3.06 and..
Shaders worked already on 3.05 or below :-p
53 Votes / 23.14%
Shaders are on :-D
24 Votes / 10.48%
Shaders are on after disabling some graphics features :-)
25 Votes / 10.92%
Shaders are off even after disabling all graphics features :-(
87 Votes / 37.99%
Toribash crashes :-o
40 Votes / 17.47%
Voters: 229. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Have you tried disabling the shaders?
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
failed to load texture data/textures/cursor/cb
failed to load texture data/textures/buttons/ready
failed to load texture data/textures//indicator

I really wish shaders could work, help plz
Originally Posted by Olinaj View Post
failed to load texture data/textures/cursor/cb
failed to load texture data/textures/buttons/ready
failed to load texture data/textures//indicator

Try redownloading the game. Also, make sure your compatibility is set up right. Right-click on the Toribash 3 shortcut and select the "Compatibility" tab. Tick the "Run this program in compatibility mode for" box and try something else.

I really wish shaders could work, help plz

Chances are, your graphics card can't support them. Try downloading the newest drivers for your graphics card, turn off some of the options in Setup (Fluid Blood, Soft Shadows, Reflections) and see if they work then. If they don't , you might well have to get a new card if you want to see them or (more likely) go without.
Last edited by 3vi1; Dec 15, 2007 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Fixed dodgy info.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
intel gma 950 and ime on a laptop if that makes a difference ive tried everything and nothing people say helps
Originally Posted by thegrimreaper View Post
intel gma 950 and ime on a laptop if that makes a difference ive tried everything and nothing people say helps

See this post:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...872#post191872
Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller need some help please
Last edited by Loloholic; Dec 19, 2007 at 06:23 AM.
Originally Posted by ?
is it a bird? is it a plane? no.... its loloholic

Screw helping Lolvale outpopulate vebamin C, the citizens need jobs! Help by clicking here! =P
ok when i turn my shaders on the game turns all black and gray and i want the graphics to look like the game trailer
Originally Posted by andyson776 View Post
ok when i turn my shaders on the game turns all black and gray and i want the graphics to look like the game trailer

Try setting the Soft Shadows and Reflections settings to 0, doing so can help with this.