Ranking
failed to load texture data/textures/cursor/cb
failed to load texture data/textures/buttons/ready
failed to load texture data/textures//indicator
Shader linking: Link successful. The GLSL vertex shader will run in software due to the GLSL fragment shader running in software. The GLSL fragment shader will run in software - available number of texture instructions exceeded.
Shader linking: Link successful. The GLSL vertex shader will run in software due to the GLSL fragment shader running in software. The GLSL fragment shader will run in software - available number of texture instructions exceeded.
Shader linking: Warning: varying cameragpos is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Warning: varying color is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Warning: varying normal is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Link successful. The GLSL vertex shader will run in software due to the GLSL fragment shader running in software. The GLSL fragment shader will run in software - available number of texture instructions exceeded.
Shader linking: Warning: varying texturekoord is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Link successful. The GLSL vertex shader will run in hardware. The GLSL fragment shader will run in hardware.
Shader linking: Link successful. The GLSL vertex shader will run in hardware. The GLSL fragment shader will run in hardware.
Shader linking: Warning: varying color is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Link successful. The GLSL vertex shader will run in hardware. The GLSL fragment shader will run in hardware.
Shader linking: Warning: varying cameragpos is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Warning: varying globalpos is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Shader linking: Warning: varying globalpos is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Shader linking: Warning: varying globalpos is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Warning: varying normal is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Warning: varying globalpos is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Shader linking: Link successful. The GLSL vertex shader will run in hardware. The GLSL fragment shader will run in hardware.
Shader linking: Warning: varying camerapos is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Warning: varying texcoord is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Fatal signal: Segmentation Fault (SDL Parachute Deployed)

:/
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
Mine isn't that long (No, I mean the errorfile :P):

GL_ARB_shading_language_100 not present
GL_ARB_shading_language_100 not present

My system:

Windows Vista Ultimate
Intel Core 2 6300 @ 1.86 GHz (2 CPUs)
3 GB RAM (DDR 2 I think)
NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GT (?) 256 MB (newest drivers)

PS: What the hell does that mean "GL_ARB_shading_language_100 not present"
I don't know, but if GL is looking for a specific library, that could explain a ton. Maybe some people have it installed due to another program or something, hence why their versions work.

I wonder what the stderr looks like for people whose shaders do work. Sometimes, errors are being reported that we don't see, because we think everything is working properly. But who knows -- not my game.
my shaders work, but at 1 fps so that sucks
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks
"failed to load texture data/textures/cursor/cb
Fatal signal: Segmentation Fault (SDL Parachute Deployed)"

Hmm.. only four lines, almost working?

I have a Windows Xp and my card is Radeon 9500 pro, should the shaders run for me?

Damn that parachute..
~What word begins with p and ends in orn? Popcorn!~
Originally Posted by Splunker
...i cant just sit and watch the clan i made and payed for just die in my face it hurts...

Shader linking:  Link successful. The GLSL vertex shader will run in software due to the GLSL fragment shader running in software. The GLSL fragment shader will run in software - available number of texture instructions exceeded.
Warning: varying color is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
 Link successful. The GLSL vertex shader will run in software due to the GLSL fragment shader running in software. The GLSL fragment shader will run in software - available number of texture instructions exceeded.
Shader linking: Warning: varying texturekoord is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Shader linking:  Link successful. The GLSL vertex shader will run in hardware. The GLSL fragment shader will run in hardware.
Shader linking:  Link successful. The GLSL vertex shader will run in software due to the GLSL fragment shader running in software. The GLSL fragment shader will run in software - available number of texture instructions exceeded.
Shader linking: Warning: varying color is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Shader linking:  Link successful. The GLSL vertex shader will run in hardware. The GLSL fragment shader will run in hardware.
Shader linking: Warning: varying camerapos is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Warning: varying texcoord is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
still no improvement with the shaders for my radeon 9800

Fatal signal: Segmentation Fault (SDL Parachute Deployed)

Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
I don't have anything named toribash directory. i'm looking everywhere.

Is it called toribash directory?

or can someone post something along the lines of C:documents>Prog. files... etc.?

its called Toribash 3 (or 3.01)

"C:/Program Files/Toribash 3/"
:D

lol now i only get this in my stderr it's shortenning, i think one more update and XD no you get it to work for evryone, keep up the good work