Ranking
Original Post
[B] Set 500k budget
Looking for a kinda girly set maybe anime related i don't know what i want completely just hit me up with some offers i have 500k to spend on it
Last edited by jen6; Mar 26, 2015 at 06:55 AM.
is there a way of showing the set without buying the textures?
im not good at texturing anyway but that's the only reason why i only did heads yet
No thanks to both of you i'm looking for a extremely high quality set
Originally Posted by GreyWhite View Post
is there a way of showing the set without buying the textures?
im not good at texturing anyway but that's the only reason why i only did heads yet

Originally Posted by RFBSKOPEZ View Post
what about a camo set worth 20k? pm me if u want more info

Originally Posted by Sellen View Post
Realistic Set by Clurican.

Screens

[/SIZE]

Very cool set, bro)

Looking for a kinda girly
well.. if you find a set without head u can pn me... i just bought the 512 head texture item ^^
Personally I've never seen a set sell for even close to 500k. All I'm saying is please don't let anyone rip you off. You seem new to forums so I just want to make sure no one scams you. If someone shows you set asking for a lot of tc and you aren't sure if it's worth it you can pm me and ask me if he's trying to rip you off. I'm only doing this to benefit you. Good luck finding a beautiful set
Curious aren't you.
you could try too look around for this set

set

it's macperfect's i think, ask around or post it in a texture identification thread
(Origin)
How about an Arorea Relax, and a Magnetite Force. I think that'd look pretty neat. I am selling a Magnetite force btw. PM me if you like the idea for that.

Also, as for textures. I am not a good artist, but what I have thought of, is that you can get those pictures with the giant groups of members of an anime series, and put those on as textures. I think that would be pretty neat. Plus Cat Ears. :3

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."