Ranking
Original Post
+I NEED HELP FAST!!!!
please help me there is a person called xxXfootXxx he is my nebiousr his tag was mean so i reprted him now he is telling ppl and makeing acouts to get me banned pluss he is my nebiour so i know so can SOME ONE PLEASE BAN HIS IP ADDRES OR SOMTHING COSE IM SO SCARED AND HE HAS ANOTHER acount callled FOOTXxx for FOOTXXX
OR SOMETHING LUKE THAT SO CAN SOME PNE PLEASE HELP IN SOME WAY CAN SOME 1 TRY BANN THE IP ADDRES I NEEEEEEEEEEEEED HELP!!!!! D: im freaken out here
Been here since 09', Former Co-Lead of [MLP]. I'm here to stay. RIP to the lost brothers through the years, non of you're forgotten
Err.

Maybe give us some real info with facts?

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Looks like he said this "xxXfootXxx blah blah blah he is using a mean tag (maybe swearing?), he is making multiple alt accounts to get me banned. PLEASE BAN HIM PLEASE, IP BAN HIM PLEASEPLEASE MORE BEGGING PLEASE HALP".

Do what SlipAnc said, prove it, prove you're saying the truth like taking screenshots in-game (With F6).
Ok me and his have sorted things out please close this thread and yes he is my neibour.
Been here since 09', Former Co-Lead of [MLP]. I'm here to stay. RIP to the lost brothers through the years, non of you're forgotten