Ranking
Original Post
+I Lost Some Item
I lost my supernova force again! It disapeared again! I went to my deactivated inventory, clicked activate on the supernova force, then when I went to check in the active inventory, it was GONE! I am not taking advantage of this bug. You can check the history or my inventory. It just dissapeared
Purity Of Essence
We don't know whats going on. Please describe all that you were doing 2 or 3 minutes before this happened as well. Were you trading it around? Did you do anything with it besides trying to activate?
I was playing Toribash when I decided to activate the items that I was selling in the forums since no one was buying them. So I went to my deactivated inventory and activated it. Then i opened toribash and half an hour passed and my supernova force didn't show up but my other items did. So i checked my deactivated and activated inventory, my account history and there was no sign of my supernova force! I ddidn't know what to do so I made this thread
Purity Of Essence
i lost my item too in 2 acconts
one i lost acid lax, like when i log in i was not using it and was at anywhere i saw my trade hitorical anda i was no hacked
Someone else will fix this when they see it.
Looks like SkulFuk sent you a supernova relax instead of a force.

While we're at it, got any more details about that other time before this, when those three items you had disappeared?
Yes, Ive lost 3 items before this and it happened again

can you exchange the relax with a force because I had a force? or someone else has to do it?

Please don't double post. There is an edit button in the bottom left of your post. Thanks. ~Aspire
Last edited by Aspire; Apr 30, 2010 at 04:32 AM. Reason: Double posting
Purity Of Essence
Sorted.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you