Ranking
"When you are lost, go back on your steps", good to know that you are able to make more steps Crokadilla

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

For the momentum...

Meh , free tips , always !

When you feet is like fully retracted (the knee is fully retracted and in relax) you have to extend you hips like usually and extend the knee instead of relaxing him :P
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Originally Posted by HawkeyeTFA View Post
For the momentum...

Meh , free tips , always !

When you feet is like fully retracted (the knee is fully retracted and in relax) you have to extend you hips like usually and extend the knee instead of relaxing him :P

While extending the knee does help quite a bit, it seems that no matter what i do, around step number 7 of the youtube run i fall on my face. My feet cannot seem to get forward fast enough to make the next step around that time.
Any tips for making a custom opener that are more personal? (like relaxing knees, starting thrust move, etc.)
I hate all of you.
Originally Posted by Crokadilla View Post
While extending the knee does help quite a bit, it seems that no matter what i do, around step number 7 of the youtube run i fall on my face. My feet cannot seem to get forward fast enough to make the next step around that time.

Back to your step 6, try to lean less and your step 7 should be good.

Originally Posted by Mater5001 View Post
Any tips for making a custom opener that are more personal? (like relaxing knees, starting thrust move, etc.)

Relaxing knees is a good idea yes, same for feet. You can also keep your pecs holded and let your elbows get a naturel contracting through the leaning of your body and hold them when you think they're ok.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Could you explain how to run on a parkour map? it seems different and the YouTube run just doesnt work very well on maps... I always over stretch my first step, you tutorial was very helpful though
Parkour is da bomb for me, i fight judo and aikido, Hold onto thee panties when you fight me. "FOR SKYRIM!"
Im having trouble doing the relax run. I use the tips from Youtube but they dont seem to be working. I'm not sure if I'm doing it wrong though. I made a replay called Its messed up, check it out please.
Originally Posted by Drmagical View Post
Could you explain how to run on a parkour map? it seems different and the YouTube run just doesnt work very well on maps... I always over stretch my first step, you tutorial was very helpful though

After you finish the first 4 turns (the launcher) hold the left hip for one turn instead of extending it, then extend it
mocu, when will post a video of Triking?

OPEN