Toribash
Originally Posted by nebulass View Post
what is gimp and how do i get it?

Download it here

Good luck
Originally Posted by Sepulcher View Post
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

MDP/Switch/Evan says (9:57 PM):
well, your "File" turned out to be a cuple of pics with a cock.
WindWakers Leader Gamers Signature On.Toribash
Has anybody considered making this thread a sticky? Because it's really helpful ^^
It makes me wonder..
OK so I've got the head made but how in the world do I put it on here? My GIF filesize is like 50 KB and the max size to upload GIFs is 19.5 KB! Should I try saving it as something else?
BRAWL PWNS!!!
The ToriNews Organization HELP REBUILD UNCE!!!
Originally Posted by Forum
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 1.00 MB (whichever is smaller).

That's what it tells me, at least.

If the filesize limit is different for normal members, try reducing the number of frames in the animation. More frames equals a larger file.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
It's OK I just uploaded it somewhere else and linked it nvm. Thanks anyway
BRAWL PWNS!!!
The ToriNews Organization HELP REBUILD UNCE!!!
You have to save it as a .GIF.

.XCF is GIMP's file format, I think.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
And, when you do, make sure the .gif is animated. You should be able to specify this on saving.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Does this work?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can someone tell me how to put it on right?