Toribash
this is hard for me.. im using paint and i made a graphic -128x128- then uploaded it to http://toribash.reversers.org/image2tga/..

i saved it on my desktop and went to my custom folder and draged it in and named it head.. but it didnt work or give me what it what have looked like
You suck...
Originally Posted by IkillPIVOT View Post
this is hard for me.. im using paint and i made a graphic -128x128- then uploaded it to http://toribash.reversers.org/image2tga/..

i saved it on my desktop and went to my custom folder and draged it in and named it head.. but it didnt work or give me what it what have looked like

make sure you had a 128x128 uncompressed tga file for the head
PARANDROID

awesome tut ^^ i just needed the names list
and btw add bumbmaping too

+-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-+
|F||u||n||c||t||i||o||n||-||X||-|
Originally Posted by Function-X- View Post

i've nver really understood bumpmapping, do you have different force and relax textures on that piccy?
PARANDROID
nope they dosent change ,they look like this always xD kinda have a bad feature cuz it this way u cant see if the joint is relaxed or contracted etc

bumpmapping is kinda kewl cuz it have many features .....u can use it to make ur head a bit 3d'sh ...or u can use it to add a shine to ur joints ...or more like a transparent bumpy texture (like when u texture a torso but it still have the same color) tho it dosent work perfectly as you want sometimes. for more info check here ^^

i will try to do some examples
Last edited by Function-X-; Apr 14, 2008 at 03:35 AM.

|F||u||n||c||t||i||o||n||-||X||-|
I need some help, it won't work for me, i saved it as an uncompressed TGA file and everything
Originally Posted by Function-X- View Post

Holy fucking shit that's some sweet stuff thar
What what? In the butt.