Ranking
Originally Posted by CMon View Post
I'm shure that problem could be fixed by doing what 3vi1 just said.

Read - Two post up.

Nope. Still says

E> The supplied TGA is not a true colour image.

tga_header Object
(
[id_length] => 0
[map_type] => 0
[image_type] => 0
[color_map_entry_index] => 0
[color_map_length] => 0
[color_map_entry_size] => 0
[image_origin_x] => 0
[image_origin_y] => 0
[image_width] => 0
[image_height] => 0
[image_depth] => 0
[image_flip_height] => 0
[image_flip_width] => 0
[image_alpha_channel] => 0000
)
I think this is due to an error in the way you're saving the file. Make sure it's RGB and not anything else.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
I feel so idiotic. I just purchased a head texture and went to convert it and it said the image was not 128x128 even knw I checked multiple times and it said it was. Please help. And YES, I did search for a solution. Couldn't find one.
Church of BnW
1337Magma: Read my tutorial.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
I have now managed to do some work on the image2tga site. I have managed to get everything but BMP loading working, so you can now use it to convert GIF, JPG, PNG, TGA and XPM to the toribash TGA format.

You can go back to using my tutorial now Just remember to save as one of the formats I have just listed as working.
I has a flavour
this guide is terrible, you dont give enough details:

-how do you make it rotate

-how do you change the shape?

-how do you combine layers

you are missing alot from your guide.
...there is a
"How to create a spinny head" tutorial.
There isn't a tutorial that tells the reader how as to "change the shape" (whatever you mean by that), or combine layers, as this how to create a head, not "how to draw in GIMP".
Uhm, when i saved it as the correct format, but it said that it couldnt handle layers. what do i do? =O