Toribash
Hm i see But the problem is my objective is to LAND in the horse stance so i dont have to go through the trouble of running
We are all Lone Wolves Waiting to be freed From all the Horrible things we have now in this life
As far as I know, horse stance wouldn't be used from a run, it would be used to help balance after a kick or jump.

I think you misunderstood me a little when i jump. I want to land in a horse stance because from a horse stance i can do whatever i please. I can start a new run i can twist jump so I think it would be good if you guys had any suggestions .. n stuff
We are all Lone Wolves Waiting to be freed From all the Horrible things we have now in this life
Originally Posted by HyperBlood View Post
I think you misunderstood me a little when i jump. I want to land in a horse stance because from a horse stance i can do whatever i please. I can start a new run i can twist jump so I think it would be good if you guys had any suggestions .. n stuff

You must land on your both feet, you cannot do a horse stance if your landing is bad, or you will lose many frames to pass through it. Keep your body leaning in front of yourself to make your tori naturally moves ahead.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Thanks but mocucha the thing about the leaning. in the video with the xlr84life example. I cant get a good control on that. Sometimes it does not lean enough so i try to contract hips and whatnot but that is to much. I think the landing might improve from now on though
Keeping a constant leaning, then control it in each situation is a hard point to reach, it is all about controling all your weight. You need to use both hips with caution. You aren't forced to extend a hip when the other is contracted, if you are landing a foot to make a step and keep both hips extended or at least one and the other relaxed/holded during some frames, your body will raise.
Anyway, don't be too hurry, it's useless. Play for fun, not for performance, this is the interesting way and it is who it will bring you to your goal.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Originally Posted by HyperBlood View Post
Err please help I can run pretty good i guess but the launcher needs work and i cant stop myself without screwing off everything! I cant horse stance. And also any parkour mod i do i can never jump (trust me i watched how to spar and how to free run like 5 times each no luck) The pros make it look easy. Can someone pls help?(also i cant run again once in horse stance No clue)

REFER TO ATTACHED REPLAY. I EDITED YOURS FOR SIMPLICITY'S SAKE.

When trying to run, I highly suggest that you use Shift+Space to get the precise timing when moving your joints. In the swexxmod.tbm replay, you tried to jump way too early. The ramp changes the direction of your momentum so that when you jumped on top of it and tried to do a forward jump, you went straight up/backwards. Kinda similar to blocking (physics/parkour term). It'd be easier if you just run up the ramp and just push off of it. It would also help if you have your arms ready beforehand so that you can raise it and get even more momentum.

If you're having trouble with the leaning, you should try to bend your knees. It's personal preference whether you want to do it all the time or just when you need it, but it really helps when you're leaning too much, moving too fast, or landing from a great height.

Now if you're not leaning enough, I think you can compare this to the March Maneuver in QWOP. You make one step which causes you to sometimes lean back a huge amount, so you have to hold position and wait until your stepping foot is closer to the ground and is actually in front of you. The big boy version is to relax/hold the hip behind you and contract the other while/before making a step.
Attached Files
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
spar cher Thx for the tip ill be sure to use it (but what about multiplayer?) Oh and mocucha thank you as well! I think it will be very good now that I am a bit more knowledgeable On this topic. Oh and one more thing about the leaning. is there anything the abs can do?
GENERALLY speaking, contracting abs can help you keep yourself leaning forward while extending abs helps you lean backwards. The reason being is that with contracted abs you can't extend your hips as much but you contract more while extnded abs prevents you from contracting as much but lets you extend more.

It does a lot more stuff too at different times.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Patched.(SAD)
mocucha the running methods are patched or screwed , no longer works anymore , i used to make them but its not working atm , i tried to copy your moves from video , tried to follow your instructions , nothing the tori always flip , yes i used -30 gravity and tried everything, just to let you know.