Toribash
Re: Toribash to POV-Ray Tutorial
ok, dont wanna sound nooby or watever, but i dont have enough time to look through all 8 pages right now, so, after i animate it and all, super nooby right here how do i watch it? like wat do i open or whatever, ive done everything the first post said, up to the "ALT+G" part. help plz

There's my signature now when do I get this free boat armed with plasma launchers you mentioned?
Just wondering how to export it to photoshop once i've actually rendered the pic i want in povray
Culapou for gamekeeper!
uhhhhm i know this question has been answered but i have another solution to how to compile the bmps download easygif and put them all together in order and save it and once you saved it will turn into an animated gif
Originally Posted by 7upchuck
ok, dont wanna sound nooby or watever, but i dont have enough time to look through all 8 pages right now, so, after i animate it and all, super nooby right here how do i watch it? like wat do i open or whatever, ive done everything the first post said, up to the "ALT+G" part. help plz

Look at the POVRAY video tutorial
Originally Posted by HypnoWolf
Just wondering how to export it to photoshop once i've actually rendered the pic i want in povray

Its in the raytrace folder
"We are the chipmunks, C-H-I-P-M-U-N-K"
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bnOn2U52V9k
i dunno were to find the folder or whatever it is (i have realy good image i want to do aswell)

EDIT:OH its just i cant download pov-ray for some reson
Nice and useful. Thanks. This helps a double posting noob like me.

Where am I supposed to write initial_frame ?
Last edited by Hamr; Aug 3, 2007 at 08:33 AM.
cool pov looks awesome
Originally Posted by Foxie
STD means Sillily transmitted donkeys

A proud member of the IPA and BAF
Grim, You don't actually put X and Y for the start and end frame... You have to choose where to start and end it.

EDIT: Oi, nokturnal; Maybe you should add instructions for exporting the bitmaps using virtualdub to the tutorial, that way people will stop bombing the thread with requests for it. =P
Last edited by technik733; Aug 15, 2007 at 03:56 AM. Reason: More to say.
"She stole my virginity!"---"Well you weren't using it..."
Ich bin muede. Ich brauche einen Feieren...