ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Ollie View Post
1 problem where do i put initial frame and final?? can u show a pic of that??

Erm, what do you expect? Initial would usually be 1, while final would be the number of frames you want rendered.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
I'm Sorry but im completely lost.. ok, i have pov-ray for windows 32-bit.. how do you navigate to find ur stuff, please give a very detailed description because i dont know where to type it, what to type, or if i even have the right program...

e-mailing it to me is best.. [email protected]
Nokturnal um my comp when i save the pic it says it goes to raytrace but when i go 2 povray i press open then go to raytrace an its not there an i also did try pressing all files and it still doesnt work PLZ HELP!
plz how can i run it on Fedora 8 i installed it, and povray doesnt want to execute- dont think that i am total noob, i tried to open it by console - nothing... plz how to execute it?
Two questions. I have successfully made a replay into a movie, but what are good settings that make the movie look like the replay did? If you could put the .inc file on here that would be nice, or if you just post the settings

Second question: Is there any way to tell how many frames are in the animation.pov file without going and counting every break?
Last edited by Coolcow; Feb 10, 2008 at 01:32 AM.
[DAT]Coolcow
The coolest cow in Toribash
hmmm any alternative for macs?

it keeps crashing and i have no other files open? i also have about a hundred ten gigs left of memory, so why wont it work? i used the stuffit program to convert povray for mac and yet it still will not work.

any suggestions?
Last edited by Karhu; Feb 16, 2008 at 11:32 PM.
Deadsy: the day i have Wendy's the first time, is the day the weather goes apeshit
Grimes: Inb4 Al Gore gets a UN resolution banning you from Wendy's.
Neat Program.
I did it but i dont want to upload, i tried attachments but the pics are to big 600x800 i think it is >.<

Very awesome tutorial, makes me feel like I have a good graphics card.
Last edited by xFACEx; Feb 21, 2008 at 08:21 AM. Reason: My attachments didn't work
No problem to render it or something, really a very nice tut. But when I want to chance the .inc-file, it doesn't work. I tried with several files, they are all in the same direction and I have saved it. But only the glossy.inc works. Whats the problem?