Ranking
Original Post
No server list
ok i just downloaded the game and installed it and when i finished the tutorial i tried to go online and there is no server list i tried reinstalling and even opening ports it still doesnt work ive tried everything has anyone else had this problem and if so do you know how to fix it?
idk, i haven't played in a week and i see no server list and i have been playing for roughly a long time o.o
The Master Swordsman
Originally Posted by KhaozRage View Post
idk, i haven't played in a week and i see no server list and i have been playing for roughly a long time o.o

Then why post?

You can try restarting your computer, or exiting toribash, and re-entering it.

It could be your firewall, it may block toribash.
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
Then why post?

You can try restarting your computer, or exiting toribash, and re-entering it.

It could be your firewall, it may block toribash.

ive tried those things ive even added toribash to my firewalls exception list i even tried turning my firewall off and still didnt work
I had that problem before. It's a proxy. I couldn't get around it because it was on a limited account computer. FInd the proxy. Use hijack this to give me specs of your running processes.
*puff-puff*
Originally Posted by evolution6 View Post
I had that problem before. It's a proxy. I couldn't get around it because it was on a limited account computer. FInd the proxy. Use hijack this to give me specs of your running processes.

i would but i have no idea what that is or how to use it
hit Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open the Task Manager in Windows, should that be the OS your using. Click the Processes tab and tell me what Processes are running. I could use that to determine if anything is preventing it from loading.
*puff-puff*
Originally Posted by evolution6 View Post
hit Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open the Task Manager in Windows, should that be the OS your using. Click the Processes tab and tell me what Processes are running. I could use that to determine if anything is preventing it from loading.

Alg.exe
avgcsrvx.exe
avgnsx.exe
avgrsx.exe
svchost.exe
seaport.exe
explorer.exe
pnkBstra.exe
mdm.exe
spoolsv.exe
ati2evxx.exe
MsMpeng.exe