Toribash
Original Post
Mah textures aint working
Uploaded them about 3 days ago. The right size, the right format and so forth. Already tried the whole /download thingo, so any help?
Have you considered these?

• You have not bought a Head Texture item from the Torishop.
  • Your texture is an RLE compressed .TGA. This can be toggled in most programs by unchecking a box when saved.
  • Your texture is black and white only. This can be fixed by adding one or more colored pixels to the head. If you want to keep the black and white look, you can place the colored pixels at the very bottom of the texture.

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
Originally Posted by Cindermomo View Post
Have you considered these?

• You have not bought a Head Texture item from the Torishop.
  • Your texture is an RLE compressed .TGA. This can be toggled in most programs by unchecking a box when saved.
  • Your texture is black and white only. This can be fixed by adding one or more colored pixels to the head. If you want to keep the black and white look, you can place the colored pixels at the very bottom of the texture.

1. -.- I have
2. No its not
3. Tis colourful

@RiseAgainst: I have and i see no infringement
@WarBanana: What details would you like to know?
Last edited by Jim; Nov 2, 2008 at 09:30 AM.
yeah what momo said. When i used jpg it took forever to upload. .TGA is the most helpful one. You can change it on gimp by saving it as another file or ask someone else to do it if you dont know any other way
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
Meh, not a single one of the file's are correctly made.

*points at the various tutorials on the forum*

I'll sort them & send a PM with the fixed versions.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you