Ranking
Original Post
[Tex] Dilt Emo re-done
So I listened to all the advice I recieved on my last emo head, and here's the result:

tell me how I did and what I should improve on
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
A. its all basically chunks of paint.

B. Emo heads are pretty meh, I wouldn't suggest you continue them, as no emo head has ever made anyone godly profit.

You should learn to shade stuff, as your mapping does not look half bad.
Hoss.
Isnt it just a bad remake of the head From Epic4Chris?
----------------------
Illegaly Changed my name To ToLazyToName
Buh Bye (love you)
Not much detail, bad shading(if any), and the hair is just paintbucket'd. Try adding tufts of hair, darker shades of hair, and some shading. Also, add more detail to the eyes.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Originally Posted by joaoomaior View Post
Isnt it just a bad remake of the head From Epic4Chris?
----------------------

lol actually I found one of his heads on google images and tried to do it myself. so yeah.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
still to similar... Come on... its not hard at all to design a emo head by your self ..
try to do something more original.

Before selling aucting or even wearing that head... if you i would ask to Epic4Chris the permission
Alright will do, thanks.
I pm'd chris a couple days ago if I could sell it, but I haven't gotten a reply yet.
I'm not sure how it works if I ask the owner of the maker, but I'm pretty sure it's the maker.