ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Solved] Problem with tb
When I try to play toribash 3.91, this happens to me and I can't read anything.

Yes, I've updated my graphics card, which is "Intel(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family".

Is there anything I could do to fix that?

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Supernada; Sep 4, 2011 at 10:24 PM.
Can you post your computer specs?
It's possible that you installed the wrong drivers.
(Start<Run<dxdiag)
BAD LUCK
Sure, here is:

Here

Well, I said that I've updated my graphics card, though, I didn't mean that.
My card is updated to the lastest version according to this, there's no need to download anything.
Product Detected Intel® G33/G31
Current Driver Installed 8.15.10.1749
Your driver is current.

This just happens with this Toribash version(3.91).
I also can't find older versions for this driver.
This problem is most certainly 100% a driver update problem. I helped my friend fix the same thing by upgrading his GPU's driver. It is also possible that your graphics card is too old to display things correctly. I'll see if I can find the latest driver for your graphics card and edit. Can you please post your operating system and whether its 32/64 bit OS so i can link you to the correct driver?
Last edited by Sado; Sep 6, 2011 at 04:26 PM.
meap rocks
Originally Posted by Supernada View Post
Sure, here is:

Here

^
I think my card is too old. It's last update was in 2008
Last edited by Supernada; Sep 6, 2011 at 05:47 PM.
If Toribash has never worked on your PC, the graphics card probably has an issue with some frameworks that Toribash uses. If the latest driver is from 2008, that means it can have trouble running Toribash properly, as this shows. A new card would certainly be the best solution, and I doubt if this can be fixed in any other way.
If your on a budget you can get a cheap card like a radeon HD 6450 or something. probably would be around 30-40$ and play toribash like a champ
meap rocks
I see...
Oh well, thanks for your time guys, I'll see if I can buy a new one.

If anyone would like to help me with this, PM me.

Closed