Toribash
I never saw or played Gears of War but I do know that quote! AWESOME WORK!

thumpup
Quite the excellent work, shame about the gap though. Oh well. Japan is worth dissapointing hundreds of people for.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
LOL.

I should have a comic up by this afternoon/evening. Its gonna be big (poss. 2 pgs!!) I would like to have all the admins and mods post what kind of ban weapon they use. (stick,cannon, lazor, kitty, etc.) Don't ask why. You. Will. See. Mwahahahaha! Also include how you would like your weapon to look. And a picture of your ingame head, or the head you would like to have. This is gonna be HUGE!

Edit: If you don't give me a preference, I'll just give you a weapon of my choosing. They will be awesome, but it might not be what you want, so get your choices in.

Edit2: I can't do it today. Sorry, but packing and all that took up all the time. Also, no admins or mods gave me a ban weapon. Veb will be the honorary first admin. You have the bansword Banathaeos. Don't smite me everyone else. You will have your turn. Hampa is next.

Edit3: HERE IT IS! This one is two pages long :O Like i said before veb is in it. Remember, I', going to Japan tomorrow for four weeks, so this is the last installment 'til after I get back. Hee Hee Hee! This is like torture. Delicious!

Enjoy!
Last edited by Lord_Inquisitor; Jun 25, 2007 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Finally got the comic done.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Awesome. I need more! My eyes will surely implode if I don't get more! Don't let my poor eyes implode! GIVE ME MORE!
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST
Thank you for bumping. I was gonna risk a double post if this wasn't moved up soon. Anyway, no can do, since I'm leaving in less than 12 hours. You'll have to wait. Read my 2 weeks notice (more like 2 days, but whatever) above. I won't be home for the next month and I probably won't be able to access the internet at all. But fear not!!! I shall work on the comic during my leave of absence, so you can expect a blowout upon my return (think multiple pages. Whooo!), in the meanwhile, you can just keep salivating over the previous comics. Also, if anyone could kick me some creds, you know, to fund my creative works, that would be cool. This is like the suggested admission at a museum. At least 50 would be nice, but whatever... See ya! I won't be reading anymore today, so this is my temporary farewell. PEACE!

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
I'll give you 20,000 credits to continue with this comics!

EDIT: You've sent 20000 toricredits to Inquisitor_Primus
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
20,000, WOW! maybe I should get into the comic business lol...

These are some great comics though, Very very nice. lol, veb looks like that one guy from warhammer (I cant remember the name)

LOL @ "I see fragged people"
Keep makeing these, they are VERY entertaining!
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Hi, I uploaded them.

http://www.toribash.com/comics

Inquisitor_Primus PM me when you want instructions on how to upload.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.