Toribash
Reserved bab!
Get ready for part 2 ;o
Attached Files
TWC2.0 - Rover.rpl (186.4 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by rover_old1; Dec 20, 2013 at 10:37 PM.
Sorry did I just triple boom Uke after the split?
Yeah get your ass ready Rover e.e
Attached Files
$par - Iduneven1.rpl (196.7 KB, 17 views)
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Concon, just to be clear, when you're juggling Uke around in the air, it's called a manip. I cringe a little bit when you call these basic. It's difficult to add flow into a manip replay and is not for the usual Joe who will make replays in 5 minutes then bam. The above is a fine example of this nifty little thing.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Concon, just to be clear, when you're juggling Uke around in the air, it's called a manip. I cringe a little bit when you call these basic. It's difficult to add flow into a manip replay and is not for the usual Joe who will make replays in 5 minutes then bam. The above is a fine example of this nifty little thing.

I understand that, but be aware that majority of the audience will be players who are new to the game or have basic skills.

Most manips look very plain, no matter how hard it is to do unless it was made to look really cool. The idea is to make a cool looking replay, be unique and do something new and push your limits to learn more about how your tori works.

This series is for people to experiment, practise and learn by trial and error, it's a way for the community to grow in terms of skill.