Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] New Saitama Set \o/
herro I'm working on a new saitama set, I'm kinda stuck rn trying to figure out how the legs supposed to look(above the knee) so any help there would be greatly appreciated

Pictures

Last edited by Kirito; Feb 10, 2016 at 02:14 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
You are hitting the shadows hella hard. The head seems a bit too simple so try to work on that. Hopefully you aren't done with the legs.
I am just an icon livin'
I'm working on the bottom to the top, I'm gonna crazy on the head when I get to it xD I'm also probably gonna re work the boots to make them match the leg >.> and I like shadows :d

I also plan for this to be a jointed set so yeh ;-; rip my life
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
I'm going for a realisticish look?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Artistic license (also known as art licenselo, historical license, dramatic license, poetic license, narrative license, licentia poetica, or simply license) is a colloquial term, sometimes a euphemism, used to denote the distortion of fact, alteration of the conventions of grammar or language, or rewording of pre-existing text made by an artist in the name of art.

tl;dr I can do whatever the fuck I want :c

also

totes goofy

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Artistic license (also known as art licenselo, historical license, dramatic license, poetic license, narrative license, licentia poetica, or simply license) is a colloquial term, sometimes a euphemism, used to denote the distortion of fact, alteration of the conventions of grammar or language, or rewording of pre-existing text made by an artist in the name of art.

also

totes goofy

Just saying man. That is totally goofy. '-'
the shadows are p weird

i think the head is ok, it's hard to see it from that angle

Originally Posted by Kirito View Post

yeah and that's how you reply to cnc
;p

reworking shadows new wip soon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message: