Toribash
Original Post
Hey everyone!
Hey, I'm Heartwood, but I have to admit that I'm not a new player, because I play Toribash since 2009 (like 7 years or so).

I'm an old-school italian-player and at that time I was a pretty active player, but something happened to my internet connection and I played for 8 months in single-player, dedicating all of my free-time to get better on things like tricking, parkour, free-running, etc.

After all this time, when internet came back, I started playing again like always on Multiplayer until I got my first black belt, but at the same time, I was already posting replays on the forum, as I wanted to be an amazing replay-maker.

Then again, connection problems, and again, singleplayer, until I abandoned the game for a really long time because I was getting bored and frustrated. I had a lot of accounts, but now I'm Heartwood, and I'm gonna be a LOT more active in-game and on the forum than I was a long time ago.

See you in-game!
Hey there, good to see you're coming back to toribash, have fun in here and I hope you'll enjoy it again.

But as you're not a new member I should close this thread.
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
It seems that it wasn't quite clear that this was for new people to introduce themselves. So, don't make introduction threads if you aren't new.
Thanks.

Have a nice day.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]