Ranking
Original Post
Putting Replays into your sig! [Photoshop and ImageReady Edition]
Scrolling through the tutorials section on the forums I ran into this thread: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=53453 . From then on I set out to make the tutorial ^^. Now, I tried making it beginner friendly, but it plain out isn't very beginner friendly. It is more intermediate friendly. Alright, let's get started!

1. Creating Your Outline and Sig

The first thing you want to do before you even have a replay for your sig is having the sig itself. Down here is my sig, with a box cut hole where I will put my video behind/in to.

2. Bringing The Sig to Imageready

After you finish making your sig in photoshop, you are going to want to save it as a MyFirstMovieSig.psd. Now once you have saved it, then go ahead and open up Adobe Imageready. Once imageready is opened you need to open up the file that you just saved in photoshop as MyFirstMovieSig.psd.

3. Importing the replay and adjusting it.

Once you have imported your MyFirstMovieSig.psd file, I want you to minimize it and leave it aside for a while. You need to already have a .avi ready to be opened in Adobe ImageReady. Go to file>open, and select your desired video to be in your sig. Once that is done, you will get a box like so..

Click on From Beginning to End.
Once the avi file has been completly imported, go to Image>Canvas Size. Shown Here.

Then you will be represented with this box, Check the Relative button then Change this boxes to the size of your sig. My sig was 300x120. Click the top left box in the 9 boxes at the bottom as shown below:

4. Preparing the sig.

Now go back to your sig that you minimized earlier. Press Ctrl+Shift+E and all the layers shall merge together. Once all the layers are merged press Ctrl+A (Select All) then Ctrl+C (Copy). Go back to your imported avi file and open up your layer panel if it is not open already. As shown here.

Scroll all the way to the top off the layers panel select the top layer:

Now press Ctrl+Shift+N (Create new layer) A box will appear hit the Enter key or press "ok". On that new layer press Ctrl+V (Paste) and your sig should appear on the top layer. Once you paste it, make the layer invisible by clicking the eye so the eye isn't visible. As shown here.

5. Adjusting the size of the toribash replay

Now press "v" which will select the Move Tool. Press Ctrl+A (Selects all layers). Go to the layer were your sig is and hold ctrl and left click it (This de-selects the layer with all the other layers still selected). Once you see that all the layers have been selected press Ctrl+T (Adjust Size). Hold the "shift" key grab one of the corners of the box and adjust the size to fit behind you sig: Shown here. Now go back to your sig layer and make it visible again As shown here.

6. Saving the file for the internet

Now that you have completed all the steps to creating the video sig. Go to File>Save Optimized As... (NOT SAVE AS..) But "Save Optimized As..." Then click on the Save type as box and choose gif as shown below.

Save it to your desktop and now you can upload it into your sig!

7. Finished Product

I have always wanted to know how to do this.
Thanks man!
[23:19] <HebrewHamr> i'm catholic
Dude that's awesome. Thanks for it. I will make one later
+rep and a cookie!
]