Toribash
Original Post
Call me Hiya...
Hey wassup, Hyabushi here..if you've ever played the wii version of Toribash, you may have unfortunately come across me. I could never find anyone playing on the wii, so I switched...even without the boosting Im quite good, I just have to get used to it.
Originally Posted by Hyabushi View Post
Hey wassup, Hyabushi here..if you've ever played the wii version of Toribash, you may have unfortunately come across me. I could never find anyone playing on the wii, so I switched...even without the boosting Im quite good, I just have to get used to it.

Welcome, and I assure you, you made the right switch. I doubt you'll have any problem finding an opponent on the PC version.
Hi Hiya. Good luck in becoming Toribash States Marine Officer ;)
/rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt
Welcome, call me Haya, or Kitten

Up to you, private message me if you want someone to play in game with
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
^reason he says that is because he used to be "hayabusa" :P

Welcome to Toribash, where you life just gets worse and then eventually you have no life. Enjoy your time here Hope it is lots of fun and many memories...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
I Remember you! My Toribash wii username is dark.

Hi! I'd love to meet you here.

PM me or go to The #Support IRC if you have any questions.
私の顔にそれを言う。