Toribash
Original Post
Hello there!
Cylox here Started playing Toribash yesterday and I must say I am pretty damn awful!!!
I was browsing the web in search of Toribash related things and I stumbled upon this community, and you guys seemed awesome Decided to join the forums to gain more experience and get to know the lovely people here.

So...Yup. That's me. Hi.

P.S. When I say I'm awful, I mean it's tough to watch, so any and all help will be appreciated
I will be glad to help.
If you need more help, join the clan bleu they are a clan that helps out newbies that joined the game.
If you need anything go ingame and /sa schvannia and join the room I am in
If you want to know anything else, hit up my inbox
I'd also be happy to help. i can give u tips and get u famarliar with some cool mods do /sa Vigilantev and then do /jo whatever the name of it is and ill be happy to help.
Thanks guys ^^! SchVannia regarding clan bleu, I went over some of their requirements and if I'm not mistaken you have to post atleast once or twice a day to not get kicked, so I'm not sure I should apply because I don't know if I'll be able to meet those requirements.. We'll see
Hi man!
I hope you enjoy our ncie community and have fun with all the bloody fights and so on.

See you ingame (maybe?)

-Pheyli
Heh, thanks man I'm not sure if it's the right place to ask this but how do I get achievements? I saw people talking about an achievement section in the torishop but I don't see one! Bit confused here... Also, in the site it specifies I have 0 TC while in game I have more! Double confused
you get achivements by filling some requirements.For exemple you earning black belt achivements by own your balck belt after 1000 win.
Also welcome to the tb ask everybody for help if you need too.
French Froggy
[OFRO]