Ranking
Original Post
From 60 fps to 6 fps!
Yesterday, my computer got fixed after taking a couple of trojan horses (as in erasing the harddisk) and when i started toribash again after downloading it it worked at like 4 to 6 fps...

so, how can this be?
Well, 3.06 was put up yesterday even though it still said .05 for a while, and .06 is going slow for me as well.
--wert
Originally Posted by Jok View Post
I'm going to go out on a limb here.

You didn't install your graphics drivers.

Am I right?

That's most likely it. But Toribash is infamous for crappy frame rates and unsteady performance in general.
I'm not insane... just a sane person in an insane world!
Originally Posted by Jok View Post
I'm going to go out on a limb here.

You didn't install your graphics drivers.

Am I right?

Lol, good question.
--wert
open up another grphx intensive game and see if they are affected
check youre power settings
if they are on power saver or something change it to Home/Office Desk to do so, you must go to the control panel --> power options, if its on energy saver the cpu is usually starved of power.
open up a previous toribash release and see if its slow
if its just the multiplayer its prly just the server
if you have shaders on perhaps you can change the shizzy stuff off
and lastly do a clean re install or just reboot youre comp
\o/ _\*TORIGOD*/_\o/
狼座
Server lag does not affect fps.

Chac: Everyone makes mistakes. Number of times I've reinstalled Windows on various computers passes three digits, yet I still sometimes forget to install something.

From all the symptoms, it would be either viruses, or no/bad drivers. Viruses are usually out of the question since he just reformatted, so no/bad drivers would be it.

What graphics card do you have? If you have an ati go to http://ati.com , and if you have an nvidia card, go to http://nvidia.com .

Find the latest drivers and install.
are you sure about that? why does my fps fluctuate when i move into different servers?
\o/ _\*TORIGOD*/_\o/
狼座