Toribash
Original Post
[Solved]Shaders
So yeah, im not a beginner to Toribash, i know alot about the game, but the one thing ive never figured out how to use, which i wanna know, is shaders. Need some help on shaders, hopefully someone can help a cow out. Thanks.
I ♥ BenDover
Toribash --> Setup --> Options --> Shaders

Click the box.

If that does nothing, read this: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=214180
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Only the new kind of Graphics Card can use shaders, the others are pixelated and not well shaded etc.
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
If you have a graphics card capable of utilizing Pixel Shader 3.0, then you can use Shaders. If not, if you click the box, it will un-click.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
You must have a souped-out graphics card for shaders to work.

And in the 4.0 version I heard that there will be more features graphics card based.

Just rumors,not sure.
I play games and lift weights.
Like what the others said, you need an amazing graphics card to run shaders. If it doesn't work, your graphics card isn't good enough.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
1. Go to toribash
2. Click Setup
3. Click Options
4. Shader click the box
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
you could use shaders if you have a relatively good graphics card or gpu (graphics processing unit)

If you can't run shaders, dont fret, you can use the fake shaders :>
Fake Shaders
yeah check option, setup, search for shader, and check your graphics card first
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
Shaders give a more glossy effect on the toris, as well as reflective grounds and other things.
To activate do the above, all the other options underneath can be used to enhance the shaders, like ray tracing and fluid blood etc.