Ranking
Original Post
Need Admin help only!
ok hello so my problem is i have a broken user card and it hasent shown up before, and never has... look

http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...ame=kdigitydog

anyways i have tried it all i got more and new achievements i have waited to the reset thing and all of that... and when you try to directly view the image it says its forbidden... i dont know if its just because im not hampa or and admin but there it is...

http://www.toribash.com/usercard/KDigityDog.png

ok so i have talked it over with jtank a bunch and he was very helpful, but there was nothing he could do, and he himself suggested the idea that i get a free name change to KDigityDog1 for a day to see if the card will show up from the start then wait till the user card refresh and if it shows it great, then after we switch it back to the normal KDigityDog then if it there its fixed problem solved

if it goes away again maybe and admin can get ahold of hampa, or if hampa himself reads this he can reset that part of my account or something and manually give me the achievements again

really i dont know but i hope this will work

and if an admin needs screenshots to prove he said this ill go fetch them but i dont think its necessary... or if jtank sees this can you just save me the trouble and confirm it

and really i am 100% serious i only want/need hampa's and admins nobody else can help me cause i have already tried it or if you are certain that you know how to fix it pm me dont post it here only admins and hampa can... thx
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
I know you're not waiting for me trying to help, as you clearly stated you need admin or dev only, but the fastest way to contact them is via pm.

So, to get the fastest answer and to have this issue fixed as soon as possible, you should pm solax, erth or gynx with pretty much everything you said in this thread including a screenshot of jtank saying you need a free namechange.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm not any admin, but since http://www.toribash.com/usercard/KDigityDog.png doesnt even appear to exist, i guess, according to the server. Finding out whats wrong with why it's either corrupted or non-existant, might save you and adminds having to transfer stuff.

First i would try, if i was admin, and those cards gets updated regurlarly (seemingly); would be to create a white blank png with same size, or delete any existing corrupt ones first; then see if it recreates normally.

Might even cook down to it being Toribash's host's fault.

CentOs ftw (jk). But atleast i bumped, so i feel i helped a seemingly serious issue
Last edited by DuckHuntP; Aug 29, 2015 at 01:54 AM.
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
I know you're not waiting for me trying to help, as you clearly stated you need admin or dev only, but the fastest way to contact them is via pm.

So, to get the fastest answer and to have this issue fixed as soon as possible, you should pm solax, erth or gynx with pretty much everything you said in this thread including a screenshot of jtank saying you need a free namechange.

Ok I guess your right I'll add the screenshots, and I have already tried pming them with no response or action that that I know of resultig.

Originally Posted by DuckHuntP View Post
I'm not any admin, but since http://www.toribash.com/usercard/KDigityDog.png doesnt even appear to exist, i guess, according to the server. Finding out whats wrong with why it's either corrupted or non-existant, might save you and adminds having to transfer stuff.

First i would try, if i was admin, and those cards gets updated regurlarly (seemingly); would be to create a white blank png with same size, or delete any existing corrupt ones first; then see if it recreates normally.

Might even cook down to it being Toribash's host's fault.

CentOs ftw (jk). But atleast i bumped, so i feel i helped a seemingly serious issue

Yea skulfuk was saying something pretty similar with the reset thing but thanks anyways... And yea that cards reset everyday at 4:00pm forum time every day (I think) and I can't imagine that manually giving someone acheivemts would be difficult
Last edited by KDigityDog; Aug 29, 2015 at 02:51 AM.
join #support and ask for help there....... no need to bump a support thread when there is irc and PM

Originally Posted by Rockefeller View Post
Is it that big of a deal, lol.

is to me everybody else has one, but i dont... i feel left out ;-;
I assume box is still working on it?
Icky tried to force it to update, but that didn't work.