ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
I assume box is still working on it?
Icky tried to force it to update, but that didn't work.

well i havent heard anything from anybody about it like icky or box or any admin/moderator
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
Occasionally go onto the #support channel, and see if there are any developments.
but not to much, the admins/gms/whoever is helping, might get annoyed if you bug them to much.

Originally Posted by jkawig View Post
PM the site developers about it and they can fix the bug.

Not sure whether this is the right answer ^.
But it seems pretty logical to me too, so, the current active site dev is Tuna, he may be able to help.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
When I went on support, a while ago, on behalf of Kdigity, Icky told him to PM box, so thats what he did. I assume nothing has happened. So maybe try Tuna

Originally Posted by jkawig View Post
PM the site developers about it and they can fix the bug.

I tried with no response

Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Not sure whether this is the right answer ^.
But it seems pretty logical to me too, so, the current active site dev is Tuna, he may be able to help.

Ok didn't try PMing tuna so I guess sill try that

Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
When I went on support, a while ago, on behalf of Kdigity, Icky told him to PM box, so thats what he did. I assume nothing has happened. So maybe try Tuna

Yea I have tried going on the support and they didn't seem to be online soooo :/ and I have pm end box already and he didn't respond
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
здравствуйте. у меня заблокировали аккаунт с ником fleshka19 при попытке восстановить данный аккаунт. Прошу разблокировать аккаунт и описать как можно поменять этот пароль, либо прислать мне новый пароль по моей электронной почте: [email protected]
Last edited by fleshkaa19; Sep 22, 2015 at 06:18 PM.