Ranking
talking on this thread
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
I've done other nice things here in the past but one of the most recent was buying a 3$ game from Demon and then telling him it's worth 30k and offering to give him half of what I sell it for. Long story short he backed out of the deal.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Originally Posted by Syylex View Post
Threw my head at the floor a few times to help a whitebelt get tc

He's a rigger! Ban him! Jk :P
Originally Posted by Syylex View Post
Threw my head at the floor a few times to help a whitebelt get tc

I like how you have exactly one post and it's admitting to farming, amazing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Gave away maybe 10kk of items

Just be nice to the people who pm me randomly, more important than giving away items... Used to get a lot of pms but not anymore really.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Yea lol I was one of those random PM'ers that needed help with getting a desktop XD In case anyone is wondering I am currently still planning my first build and the parts list is looking good
a random noob once said i have an awesome set, so i said thanks..cant think of anything else :/

oh, also gave a jointed set to a friend for free
When I first started Toribash, this guy was getting harassed. They were saying how bad and lame he was. I tried to stop saltiness flying around the lobby and soon it had come to an end.
Steam: aruwind