ES Recruitment Drive
Hey, if you honestly would like to excel in the skill of aikido, what is better than asking an entire group of experienced players?

Join the Aikido Trainers, for free tips and advice from the best of the best.

http://forum.toribash.com/group.php?groupid=1881

The best of the best to give you help, learn new styles, advice, tactics, all sorts of stuff!

The mod doesn't have to be just aikido, could be romanwrestling, tsmma, mostly anything!

We are a non-profit (free) help organization.
Last edited by NutHug; Nov 11, 2009 at 11:24 PM.
Originally Posted by hydrotoxin View Post
If you want a tutor, don't choose someone fail like zip0. Murmayder would be a better bet.

I'm quite serious. I've been in the same room with you a number of times and have seen you:

a) leave midmatch when losing
b) talk about the supposed legitimacy of the 2012 apocalypse
c) have overall poor grammar and ridiculous, misplaced ego (ex; your old signature "Need help with anything in Toribash? PM me!")

If someone wants to learn, they should learn from a more experienced and intelligent member. Not flaming here, just stating fact.

Thank you for your support.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
I'm quite serious. I've been in the same room with you a number of times and have seen you:

a) leave midmatch when losing
b) talk about the supposed legitimacy of the 2012 apocalypse
c) have overall poor grammar and ridiculous, misplaced ego (ex; your old signature "Need help with anything in Toribash? PM me!")

If someone wants to learn, they should learn from a more experienced and intelligent member. Not flaming here, just stating fact.

^QFT

Also if you somehow find me we can play some matches;)
<evil> srsly people forgot that most part of toribash community is douchebags... lead by shin