Ranking
Original Post
Fast Toricredits by download?
hi
first of all: im new at toribash, so don't laugh at me

like all new players, i wanted to get some of this cool stuff from the shop, but my tc weren't enough. so i saw these announcements like 'download xyz and get 200 tc in 5 minutes'. i thought this would be cool and downloaded the programm. it was even useful for me so i installed it.
but now, after i completed everything, they said i have to to get my tc, i didn't get even 1tc

i tried it 2 times more with other programms to download, but nothing happened.
what am i doing wrong?

greetz
count
Dont trust things like that, internet 101

[SIGPIC]Meow motherfucker[/SIGPIC]
F*** your civil rights.
yeah man dont, i got f*cked over once like that
When you get caught masturbating, look the person in the eyes and finish like a beast.
>.<
so is there any other way for me to get some tc, except winning 1kk games or tournaments?
1.You should uninstall those programs you downloaded they most likely have viruses

2. A fast way to get tc without playing is to sell textures (The art on the toribash player) I would link you to tutorials but Im on my phone so I cant
I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/
and when you get a little more tc and items you can make a profit in the market by bying low and selling high. and yes, textures is a good way to earn tc.
Swedish Viking
I think he's talking about the surveys in the shop.. They are safe they just don't work...
no
Originally Posted by kt700 View Post
I think he's talking about the surveys in the shop.. They are safe they just don't work...

No because he said
so i saw these announcements like 'download xyz and get 200 tc in 5 minutes'. i thought this would be cool and downloaded the programm

[SIGPIC]Meow motherfucker[/SIGPIC]
F*** your civil rights.
@Danger: yeah,i was talking about those 'surveys' (those which are announced at the shop), but don't know if that's important, cause it seems, that those things don't work in general ;)

so thank u all for ur help, now i have to try, to realise all of that to make some more tc
i do the surveys and make easy tc i made like 70k off the different car insurance ones.... if you click on offerstatus and send them a report that you didnt get your tc, they'll send it to you after you provide them with proof that you did the offer like a copy and paste of the quote... i suggest you use information close to yours but not exact or else they'll send you junk you dont want... also make a spam email cuz they like to send you random junk that you dont really need.
🫷🦚🫸