Toribash
Original Post
Students needed. Noob school.
Hello guys,

I am looking for some students, specifacally n00bs (around white-brown).
I am an overall teacher I teach everything as long as it is not something like a stupid silly mod. My best mods are aikido, judo and ABD (AikidoBigDojo). If you request, I can help you with DMs or Sparring, something special for you. You can also request a private training session with me on a certain time at a certain place. If you would like to train with a buddy or 2 then we need to have a little meeting to discuss what they need or what they can help with. I would be happy to accept THREE,3 3X1 teachers. Only 3. If you would like to be a teacher, you need to have at LEAST 2 years of experiennce in toribash.

Application for Teacher below.

Name:
Real name (optional):
How long have you played toribash?:
What mods do you specialize in?:
GMT:

Teachers:
Zomfier
Gymbash

On trial teachers:
KillerCyber

Noobs:
PcheKinko

If you have any questions or concerns PM me, or post here. Also post all your suggestions.

First 3 applicants are teachers, as long as they are accepted. Maybe you can persuade me to let an extra one in. ;0

~Zomfier
Last edited by Alien; Jun 16, 2012 at 08:26 PM.
how are you a teacher if you dont even have two years of experience.If you want people to get to this then make it fair..
This world is cold and cannot be changed.Only one man can change it and that is me!
I am weak at ABD.
I know you zomfier,you have more than this account.Use your oldest account to make people believe you.
yeah, i think YOU need a little bit of proof?!
This world is cold and cannot be changed.Only one man can change it and that is me!
Originally Posted by goku40 View Post
how are you a teacher if you dont even have two years of experience.If you want people to get to this then make it fair..

Well I have already played toribash in 2 years, I have 3 blackbelted account and he have it too this isn't his real account as I know
FORMER PRESIDENT OF [FAKE]
Killer, you also just got pwned by a greenbelt like 3 times -__-
You are not worthy.
-----
Name:Gymbash
Real name (optional):Brandon
How long have you played toribash?:4 years
What mods do you specialize in?:Aikido, Aikido BD, Judo, Runkido, Wushu, Ninjutsu
GMT: -5
Last edited by Gymbash; Jun 16, 2012 at 07:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I hate living in Texas -_-
I could be one of your newbie students , got the green belt recently but I have just played on twinswords mod so I dont know anything about aikido or judo.

Time zone: GMT +1

Greetings.
Hello, also guys this is not my real account, but it is my main. My real account was hacked and then banned but I didnt try to unban it. I am a 6th dan actually, I was 84 or 94 games away from 7th. Also, goku go fucking masturbate because ive played toribash for 5 years and on this account i played for 2 and a half. :/

EDIT: Gym your accepted, and killer post a replay or too because Gym said you were pwned by a green belt -.-
Last edited by Alien; Jun 16, 2012 at 08:13 PM.
MY TEACHER APP

Name: Mikikillaz
How long have you been playing toribash: Since Feb 2010 but I got inactive thats why Im 3rd Dan. But Im now active.
What mod do you specialize in: Aikido, Aikido Big Dojo, Wushu3, Wushu-Pro, Judo, Parkour, Spar.
GMT: +3:00
Proud Founder/Leader of Odd and Member of RSO
Proud and Loyal Sensei of xXShio13Xx, Rodac, Firetiger, Umgcow, and DeaThDAN