Ranking
Accepted, PchenKinko would you like to set up a date today or perhaps later this week with either: Me, mikikilaz, or Gymbash. If you want to practice with Gymbash you would have to schedule something with him later this week cause he is offline right now.

But if you want to either go with me, who is all-around then we can do it now.

If you want mikikilaz who is that i can tell from the application a wrestler, which means instead of trying to do turnovers or try to make damage onto their opponent, they try to dq them as fast as possible.

EDIT: Mikikilaz is no longer available today, if you want to schedule him, then you must go from Sunday- Thursday. Also he is not a wrestler, he is a kickboxer which means that he likes to counter a lot and tries DMs most of the time.

With all due respect,

~Zomfier
Last edited by Alien; Jun 16, 2012 at 08:40 PM.
Haha, thanks for accepting me, and Im not that kind of a wrestler, I Destroy players. I counter shovels as well. But though, I dont have time right now, expect me having time from Sunday to Thursday.
Proud Founder/Leader of Odd and Member of RSO
Proud and Loyal Sensei of xXShio13Xx, Rodac, Firetiger, Umgcow, and DeaThDAN
Originally Posted by zomfier View Post
Accepted, PchenKinko would you like to set up a date today or perhaps later this week with either: Me, mikikilaz, or Gymbash. If you want to practice with Gymbash you would have to schedule something with him later this week cause he is offline right now.

But if you want to either go with me, who is all-around then we can do it now.

If you want mikikilaz who is that i can tell from the application a wrestler, which means instead of trying to do turnovers or try to make damage onto their opponent, they try to dq them as fast as possible.

EDIT: Mikikilaz is no longer available today, if you want to schedule him, then you must go from Sunday- Thursday. Also he is not a wrestler, he is a kickboxer which means that he likes to counter a lot and tries DMs most of the time.

With all due respect,

~Zomfier

First of all thanks for acepting me as a pupil. I think we could train today but can't give you a specific time yet. As soon as I know my available hours I will post it here.

Greetings
Name: SchVannia
Real name (optional):Sch'Vannia (DUHH)
How long have you played toribash?: for a month
What mods do you specialize in?: aikido/judo
GMTdoes it matter? I am on for like 15-20 hours)