ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
YouTube Channel Thread
Hey guys if you want moves and stuff, go to my YouTube channel!!
Link - http://www.youtube.com/user/tokami56
So make sure to watch them!! Also to subscribe!!!
Your voice is annoying, your capture card or program is amateur, and your moves don't help anyone, they're really bad moves.
When you make a YouTube video, it should feel like a speech. It should feel like you're talking to an audience with something planned to say.

I watched one of your move tutorial videos and the amount of "uuuuuhs" that went on were just bleh. Additionally: most of your content isn't about Toribash.

No advertisements in posts. Ever. You have a thread for that. >.> - Hero
Last edited by Hero; Dec 9, 2013 at 03:31 AM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I'd recommend learning the moves or steps required in the tutorial before recording, or at least keeping them on some paper. Also, shame on you, free tutorial for a $10 indie game, tut tut.
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack
openers are for scrubs anyway. whats the point to teach people habbits they will had to get rid of later?..
TuTs on youtube
that TUTs which are helps win at wushu/mushu mods
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4b...2tW-_iQ/videos
hope you enjoy ))))
Last edited by sergeyator; Nov 29, 2013 at 01:14 PM.
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
When you make a YouTube video, it should feel like a speech. It should feel like you're talking to an audience with something planned to say.

I watched one of your move tutorial videos and the amount of "uuuuuhs" that went on were just bleh. Additionally: most of your content isn't about Toribash.

But hey! Check my youtube channel out to while you're at it! www.youtube.com/ToribashTakeOVER

No offence hax, but a channel doesn't have to be primarily toribash content to be good, or worth while.

A very good example is www.youtube.com/ManOnFireFilms

They don't put out primarily toribash content (though quite a bit of toribash none the less)
and their toribash content alone blows your channel out of the water with ease.
--------------------------
Not to mention new channels wont be really prepared as much, or think about everything, so while I agree the 'uuuuhs' and such are bad,
saying that they have no place here because their channel isn't ONLY toribash content is wrong.

-with love,
Cyri <3
Last edited by -Cyri-; Nov 29, 2013 at 01:22 PM.
why tho
Good music, good explanations, good editing, good videos overall for begginers. 8.5/10