Ranking
Original Post
skeet?
I'm having a little problem that is skeet
what is skeeting?
who made skeeting?
and most importantly how to skeet?
I never forget.
skeeting is throwing a dismembered body part (example: the hand). Idk who made skeeting, but if you wanna know how to skeet, well, it's hard to explain. Just grab the joint you wanna throw, gain enough momentum, then release at the most appropriate time.

Hope this helped
Heart of Gold
is it possible to dismember you'r foot to skeet someone?
I never forget.
I've only ever seen Largekilla DM his own foot and skeet with it, but it is possible.
okay thx for the help I needed it to complete my madman level progress <3
I never forget.
Foot skeets are most possible to do when you kick your opponent too hard so your own foot comes off, take my replay for example:
Attached Files
Mack - Du gamla du fria V2.rpl (101.2 KB, 46 views)
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Foot DMs without touching UKE are possible, but pretty hard. You really need to get enough momentum on your foot to break it on the ground.

Here is an example:
Attached Files
Foot DM.rpl (22.2 KB, 41 views)
wow this is harder than I expected...
also would it be nice if I can skeet with my own head?
I never forget.
Ok, it is possible, but same time weird as fuck. Yes you can skeet with your head, but it is more heavy than the other body parts, so you if you want some DMs with the head, you really need BIG momentum.
If you know how to move around alot and use lots of moves, then skeeting should be easier once you get used to it. It's a common move used in alot of mods that don't use hard gravity. Like mushu, but that's the easiest way to skeet, look it up.
[CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]||-XteraCw-|| [COLOR="purple"] Member of [COLOR="blue"] Origin Council