Toribash
wen+wat
2 qwestions:
1 wen dose TB 7.8 beta for mac com out?
2 wat dos GUI stand 4?

ANSWER ME NOW(plz)!
Last edited by VVbog; Jun 27, 2009 at 05:59 AM. Reason: just adding a plz
my DQ texture that is supposed to be transparent, is showing up black, thats the only thing thats odd so far
Originally Posted by VVbog View Post
2 qwestions:
1 wen dose TB 7.8 beta for mac com out?
2 wat dos GUI stand 4?

ANSWER ME NOW(plz)!

What if you would use the search button? http://forum.toribash.com/search.php <- use it, its useful.

The mac version will be released when the 3.8 comes out.
The guy textures are for customizing your game menu.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Found a bug!!! (im proud of myself :P) If you turn on 60 fps, the music dont work
Originally Posted by Snorlaxen View Post
i got blue screen when i started beta 5 :O any ideas on how to fix that?

sure, stop using window$$ xD

im unable to see bumpmaps. not even in single player. do i need to turn shaders on to see them?
I just hate it when nobody attempts to answer my questions, so I'll ask it again.

Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
When I logged in an error message came up that said "error: not connected" and yet 3.72 would still let me log in.

Originally Posted by havoccat View Post
im unable to see bumpmaps. not even in single player. do i need to turn shaders on to see them?

Nope, you dont need shaders to see bumpmap textures.

Also yourface: do all the 3.8 betas wont want to work for you?

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Strange bug on 3.80 beta-5
Huh.... just a question.... My items wont Appear,( i use some marine) Even on multiplayer games.... i goed check my Inventory and reloged on 3.72 and every thing was normal..... wat should i do?

Also Visit my shop... still having noobish items but its a shop!
http://forum.toribash.com/market_view.php?id=4306
Originally Posted by Hamilton View Post
Huh.... just a question.... My items wont Appear,( i use some marine) Even on multiplayer games.... i goed check my Inventory and reloged on 3.72 and every thing was normal..... wat should i do?

Did you try reactivating your items?
Or /dl Hamilton ?

Vox sucks