Ranking
Original Post
How do i make a Spinning head Gif?
Im making my own head texture shop, but i dont know how to make a spinning head gif, so if anyone could help me, please do.
(0.O) What was that!?!?!?! (O.0) Where is it!?!??!
www.roblox.com XD
-_-" http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=16891 Go here, there are only 1000 tutorials on this. and this one is on the first page of the tutorials page.
Good god, the term 'gif' isn't a program it's a file format, seriously, how do you people live with computer illitericy?

Sorry if that hurt. But you need to learn.
tutorial with gimp:

make a new picture: size 128/128 or bigger
draw something and open

Filter---> Animation ---> spinning globe
setting: set 40 frames, and from left to right

now, gimp create 40 new layers
preview: you can see the spinning head in a preview

Filter---> Animation---> Play Animation

you see it works, or not

close the animation window and save the picture with the 40 layers as
save as---> picture name.gif---> animated gif

look at your folder and upload you GIF on imageshack or elsewhere
Originally Posted by coloo View Post
Good god, the term 'gif' isn't a program it's a file format, seriously, how do you people live with computer illitericy?

Sorry if that hurt. But you need to learn.

What makes you so high and mighty? This board is here for a reason, its for people who don't understand something to come and ask. What they don't need is people coming and making them feel bad about it. If people keep this up it will render this board useless, as people will be afraid to ask.

I have seen this far too much lately, I'm sorry if I'm back seat modding, but it really really annoys me.
Last edited by Fee; Sep 14, 2009 at 02:52 PM.
Originally Posted by DavidFee View Post
What makes you so high and mighty? This board is here for a reason, its for people who don't understand something to come and ask. What they don't need is people coming and making them feel bad about it. If people keep this up it will render this boar useless, as people will be afraid to ask.

I have seen this far too much lately, I'm sorry if I'm back seat modding, but it really really annoys me.

Well, the very fact that right beneath this board is a tutorials board, you would think that before asking a dumb question they would refer to that. Also he has been here longer than i have so he/she should know this better than me.
Originally Posted by Spaft View Post
tutorial with gimp:

make a new picture: size 128/128 or bigger
draw something and open

Filter---> Animation ---> spinning globe
setting: set 40 frames, and from left to right

now, gimp create 40 new layers
preview: you can see the spinning head in a preview

Filter---> Animation---> Play Animation
you see it works, or not

close the animation window and save the picture with the 40 layers as
save as---> picture name.gif---> animated gif

look at your folder and upload you GIF on imageshack or elsewhere

Thx Spaft
(0.O) What was that!?!?!?! (O.0) Where is it!?!??!
www.roblox.com XD