Toribash
I want a tutorial for a "Wing Flame" they're really hard to make and if you have the answer pm me.
Originally Posted by GoodBox View Post
Edit:

Did a quick test before bed. Joint textures map EXACTLY like heads. Meaning there's still a distortion on the top of the sphere (Also means no need for new templates).

The distortion also continues when one extends/contracts.

It'll be fixed in Toribash 4.1.

Originally Posted by CACROT View Post
I want a tutorial for a "Wing Flame" they're really hard to make and if you have the answer pm me.

Flames are like family recipes: a secret, but they may be willing to give it out to those who ask.
No tutorials for precise flames. I added it to the rules thread.
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
It'll be fixed in Toribash 4.1.

Flames are like family recipes: a secret, but they may be willing to give it out to those who ask.
No tutorials for precise flames. I added it to the rules thread.

Ok. thank you for the feed back!
Requesting a tut

A tut on tricking flipping cork and stuf and how to sping in a flip and stuff I will be really greatfull if someone showed me how
i don't if there already available
but,i want tut about how to make sets
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
i mean all of them not only head
"0h no" -Trice
I have made a mirror tutorial some time ago, it may not be completely accurate because there were some things I didn't know of back then when I made it.

here it is:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=109294

Here is how mirroring works basically

Basically other than that it is just artistic choices you make.

Lots of texture tutorials to keep you going here
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=29601
under "art"

If you still feel insecure find a set you really like in the custom folder and see what the textures look like and how the mapping is done. However copying others textures are not allowed you have to use your own brain to make your own set.

It takes some practice to get a nice looking set, but keep making them and learn from doing so and you will make good sets in the future.

Good luck have fun.
thanks for your help that help a lot
"0h no" -Trice